Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jamon, Jamon, Jamon



Spain was amazing. I had so much fun visiting, walking, eating, drinking, touring, sleeping, reading and generally hanging out. It was a much needed vacation and while I was more than ready to see Imad and Younis by the end, I was not ready to leave Madrid. I wish they could've come up to spend some time together in Madrid. It's funny how once you have a kid, you have a different lens to check out your surroundings. I was eyeing the playgrounds and parks imagining what Younis would think....

Even though I'd been to Spain before, I always am caught off guard by the massive amounts of ham.

One of our many tostas, this one from a local favorite spot near the weekly Sunday flea market. I won't tell you which one is mine.....

Beautiful architecture.



No comments:

Post a Comment