Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Trains and Bread

There are many things we love about Morocco. Two things that Younis absolutely adores are trains and bread. Imads family lives across the way from one of the two train stations in Rabat so every day we hear many choo choos going by. Younis often will stop what hes doing to acknowledge the choo choo before moving on and spends lots of time creating different kinds of choo choos with his toys.


The bread! In Morocco, bread accompanies every meal and Moroccan food is meant to be eaten with bread not utensils so it can soak up the sauce. The bread is delicious and in abundance everywhere we go. Even when Younis was sick, he kept up with the bread. It is good stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I feel we are with you in "Nogorocco"! We even have some sunshine this morning, probably to add to the Mediterranean ambiance... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it safe. This blog is great. I will create one later when I am not so busy as today. Board meeting tonight. Take care and my best to you all! Bon Jour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khobz!!!! Danielle - this is a terrific blog!! I am so happy to be able to follow your Moroccan adventures. I wish I could take the tunnel under the Agdal station to come over and visit! On vous attend a Paris. Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete