Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mac vs. PC

Right before leaving for Morocco, the Mac won me over and I made the switch. I couldn't resist the lure and appeal of the Mac. Now, in Morocco, I was depending on getting a mobile modem that you can find anywhere to access internet. I didn't think twice about it, but turns out, all 3 Moroccan phone/internet companies do not have mobile modems that work with the latest version of Mac's operating software.

So, for all the Mac lovers out there who may be traveling abroad in the near future, be sure to do a little research. Luckily, there's a great little cafe a block from our apartment with wifi, so we'll make it through. It's the little things you don't even think about beforehand that you wind up getting hung up on later.

1 comment:

  1. Another proof that nothing good comes from switching to Mac... Just kidding! ;-)

    ReplyDelete