Friday, February 12, 2010

Parisian Toy Stores

Everything in Paris is so darn cute and delectable, both literally and figuratively. I just went out for a little stroll on my own while Younis and Imad nap. I walked by a toy store that at first was closed, but then opened on my way back home. I couldn't help but go in, everything was so adorable and.....so expensive. Tons of wooden toys, eating ware, art supplies, books, stuffed animals, each item perfect and so cute. Realistically I know once you bring the stuff home, it gets torn up, drawn on, ripped apart or somehow doesn't stay so perfect, but I couldn't resist. I convinced myself that I needed to buy Younis a little ball to kick around in the park, a must buy. I only spent 5 Euros, damage could have been much worse. It just felt good to buy Younis something in the most ridiculously cute toy store. Ahhh, Paris.

4 comments:

  1. A ball is a must have, did you get pictures of this magical place? The toy stores in U-village are wonderful... almost the same... almost

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amuses me most about this post is not the toy store...but the photo of Diane taking a picture going up the escalator. Please tell me there were no injuries in the taking of that photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, the photo is on another post... but you know what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete